Titus Vineyards COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We are delighted to welcome guests back to our Tasting Room! To us, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, and employees is paramount. Please see below for some new guidelines that allow us to safely remain open. Updated 7.7.2021
- Titus Vineyards Is by Appointment Only. All guests on property must have a prior reservation.
- By entering the Winery without a face covering, you affirm that you are fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus.
- For the time being our staff will be required to wear a face covering while in close proximity to guests or co-workers.
- Staff has been trained on our new health and safety standards, will be health screed daily, and will be required to stay home at the signs of illness.
- Our indoor and outdoor tasting area has been reconfigured to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Tasting areas will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each tasting experience.
- We will have multiple sanitizer stations available.
- We have increased the level of our normally diligent cleaning protocols to comply with all CDC recommendations.
- We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.