Titus Vineyards COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We are delighted to welcome guets back to our Tasting Room! To us, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is paramount. Please see below for some new guidelines that will allow us to safely reopen.
- Titus Vineyards Is by Appointment Only. All guests on property must have a prior reservation.
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering when not seated in their designated tasting area.
- We will be limiting the number of guests allowed on property to adhere to County and State recommendations.
- Staff has been trained on our new health and safety standards, will be health screed daily, and will be required to stay home at the signs of illness.
- Our staff will be required to wear a face covering while in close proximity to guests or co-workers.
- Our indoor and outdoor tasting area has been reconfigured to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Tasting areas will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each tasting experience.
- We will have multiple sanitizer stations available.
- We have increased the level of our normally diligent cleaning protocols to comply with all CDC recommendations.
- We ask our guests to please practice social distancing of at least 6-feet when possible.
- We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.